Friday, February 19, 2010

2010: That's all about Open Source, Ubuntu Linux and more!

This is the sixth of January on Chinese lunar calendar. As a new year start, I decide to make something different in my life or even the career in 2010. The first thing I decided to do is to writing blog. This is my first time writing blog ever. So, let me lay it down what I am trying to achieve in 2010.

The resolution of 2010 (no order of preference):

  • Start up a Ubuntu LoCo Hong Kong Team
  • Recruit any interested party joining the LoCo Hong Kong Team
  • Keep writing blogs about Ubuntu Linux  
  • Pursue making business in SME on open source solution
Ok. That is for today. I just hope to keep the blog short enough to share my thoughts with others. I hate to see blogs that have over thousands of words.

No comments: